[Loch-Ruadh] Need a Plan "B"

Elizabeth Hawkwood somerlidh at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 05:41:45 PST 2007

Yep - there will be enough drivers to take up the slack
and with Gabby's scooter, period crutches, and Cat's
garden wagon, we can take care of your (and your foot).

On site, there will be plenty of people to take care of you
(bring you beer, deliver your dinner, haul your butt to the
Green Dragon...).

//Elizabeth