[Loch-Ruadh] Arrived on site

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 9 19:53:26 PST 2007

Glad they made it also, and it's never to early to plan for next year!!!

  Catrin

Brighid Mac <dallaspanther at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Glad to hear they made it safely. And I have to agree with Kaz - I'm soooooo jealous. *sigh* Is it too early to start planning for next year?

Be without fear in the face of your enemies.
Be brave and upright that God may love thee.
Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death.
Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.