[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War Missive - Day Two

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Tue Mar 13 10:08:30 PDT 2007

Oddly enough, I managed to strike the first blow against Trimaris last
night at a bardic gathering, where I hit Duke Bitor with my crutches.  Now
granted, he jarred the post I had the crutches leaning against, but he
acknowledged the blows as good.  :-)

A longer missive later today.

Nunc est bibendum.
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.