[Loch-Ruadh] News from war Sorta

Chris Harper bice at backroadsoftexas.com
Thu Mar 15 18:52:09 PDT 2007

Greetings all,

I have received letters from War!  In fact, 3 of them.  Now as to their
contents, let’s just say one is a plea for help, another is a story of shock
and amazement with comparisons to the life not led in a Monastery, and the
third is rather personal in content and will not be discussed here.  The odd
thing is that they are from 3 different people but all share a common return
address.  I feel sure there is a logical explanation for this.

BTW, one is just addressed to “Help”, another is to “Brothers of the Order”
% of Bicé di Pietro and the last is sent to “My Darling Bicé”; sound
interesting don’t they?  Possibly I will bring them to the Pity Party.

Bicé