[Loch-Ruadh] St. Paddy's GW Pity Party

PBW PBW_RN at peoplepc.com
Sun Mar 18 11:49:47 PDT 2007

Just wanted to say we had a great time last night! It was wonderful to see
folks again and to just sit back and visit for awhile. It was a much needed
break in the chaos of what is life right now. Connal, kids (Sive and Una)
and I had a great time. The pot luck was delicious (Francis, Connal loved
your potato salad!! And he usually detests potato salad! Can I get the
recipe?!), the music was great and visiting with friends both new and old
was the evenings highlight.

Aingeal and Carroll...  y'all missed a great party at y'alls house! Thanks
for letting us invade it!

Magdalia/Pook