[Loch-Ruadh] St. Paddy's GW Pity Party

Chris Harper bice at backroadsoftexas.com
Sun Mar 18 11:51:52 PDT 2007

Let me add my report of a real fun time last night at the St. Paddy's GW
Pity Party.  Really enjoyed getting to see a lot of people I haven't seen in
a while; and the eating was fab, as usual.  Boy we have a lot of good cooks,
even if some of them haven't learned to wear rubber gloves when cleaning
jalapenos.  But they were delicious, Janie.  We appreciate your effort and
suffering!  Even the dog had a good time although she didn't get to raid the
table.

Aingeal and Caerell, we thank you for allowing us to use your home even in
your absence.  You are earning stars thru your kindness to others.  I sure
am glad I am one of the others.

Bicé