[Loch-Ruadh] Special Gulf War Issue

klfrench1023 at aol.com klfrench1023 at aol.com
Thu Mar 22 23:25:12 PDT 2007

Floria,

I just wanted to tell you that you are doing a fantastic job, and that I appreciate all the hard work that you do to keep the populace of Loch Ruadh informed on everything that's going on in and around our Shire.  Some people find it easy to do the minimum amount required for the task at hand, but you have really put your heart and keyboard into it!  Thanks again for all that you do.

Caterina