[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War photos

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Mon Mar 26 14:58:58 PDT 2007

Yep, that's why I took them, for Chantel to get pavilion decorating ideas.  Also she wanted garb pix.  If it had been up to me I would have taken all fighting and armor pix.  Well maybe one or two dancing girls.

  Terrence

Cat <fem_cat at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Great Pics Terrence! I especially like the pavilian
details. Since I'll be covering mine eventually and
will need ideas.

Thanks for posting them.

Kat

Here are the pictures I took at Gulf War XVI on Yahoo.
I hope the link works ok.

http://photos.yahoo.com/tdsikes@prodigy.net

Terrence