[Loch-Ruadh] Springfaire plans

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 26 20:17:18 PDT 2007

Greetings Loch Ruadh!

  If those planning to attend Elfsea's Springfaire will post to the list with the number in their party and if they are interested in carpooling, we can determine if we need a Shire pavilion for communal seating and arrange rides for those in need.
  This has become a great daytrip in the past few years and many of us enjoy attending. If you've not been before I highly recommend it. It's a wonderful, fun-filled day full of high jinx and Phoolish Phun, tourneys of all sorts, and is usually fun for the kids as well.

  Join the fun to kick off your camping year if you were unable to attend War, and to catch up on the stories from those who were there.

  Lord and Lady Elfsea are gracious and generous hosts.

Catrin
Seneschal, Loch Ruadh
Loch Ruadh Rocks!