[Loch-Ruadh] Dollar Stores! Important information!!!

CL Nurmi cnurmi at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 27 20:45:27 PDT 2007

Subject: Dollar Stores! Important information!!!
  Subject: Dollar Stores

Investigating Dollar Stores

A news investigation on dollar stores (including Dollar Tree and others):
They discovered the Crest, Colgate and other brand name toothpastes weren't
the same as from drug, and grocery stores etc.  The toothpastes were
manufactured in many other countries and are not approved by the American
Dental Association ( ADA ).  There was even some from South Africa and the
fluoride is ten times stronger than what we're allowed in the U.S.
(prescription strength).  They're allowed stronger because they don't have
fluoridated water (like we do).  So if we (or our kids) use it often and
occasionally swallow it, we could be poisoning ourselves.

The dollar stores declined to comment and a full investigation has begun.

So stick to paying full-price at your grocery store, drug store, and send
this e-mail to anyone who MIGHT shop at dollar stores.

This is a true story it has been confirmed read below:
http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/household/toothpaste.asp

This is also true of food products, cake mixes, cereal, etc.

  Diane Langness
  Assistant to
  Rick C. Anderson
  phone: 512/347-8801