[Loch-Ruadh] Springfaire

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 28 07:05:05 PDT 2007

Sounds like the pavilion and a couple of tables would be put to good use.

Elizabeth Hawkwood <somerlidh at yahoo.com> wrote:
  So again, the question is asked:
"Do we want to take a Shire pavilion for shading the day-trippers?"

Please let me know ASAP, as I have the three pavilions in my garage
and I will need to sort out the poles, tops, etc. and have it ready for
travel (as well as arranging transporation).

Should we also plan to take a Shire table or two?

//Elizabeth