[Loch-Ruadh] GW meeting

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 29 15:35:02 PDT 2007

Ok, I was a slacker and didn't get this info out to the list, or to Floria to post on the web-page.
  It was decided at officer's meeting that prior to Fighter/Archery Practice would be a good time to gather to go over how things worked at war this year and if changes need to be made next year.
  So...

  Sunday April 1st
  noon
  Dutch Branch Park

  All those who attended War this year and those who plan to attend next year are encouraged to participate.

  Bring lunch and come share your ideas and/or concerns.

  If the lateness of this post causes anyone undue hardship in attending or enough people are affected, we can reschedule on a later date.

  Sorry for the lapse in organization.

Catrin
Seneschal, Loch Ruadh
Loch Ruadh Rocks!