[Loch-Ruadh] Pavilion & Tables for Springfaire

Elizabeth Hawkwood somerlidh at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 30 04:39:33 PDT 2007

OK - I just learned, last night, that hubby will be working Saturday, which means that if I get to go, I will be riding with friends. Therefore, I regret I will NOT be able to carry pavilions or tables to Springfaire.
However, those items will be in my garage so anyone willing to transport them can come by and pick them up.

My work number is 817-509-3403 until 5 PM, then 682-465-3186 or 817-297-7770 to reach me.

//Elizabeth