[Loch-Ruadh] Update on Bicé's Life

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Fri Mar 2 08:03:04 PST 2007

Bicé,

I am so sorry to hear of your mother's passing.  May God give you strength
and healing of your heart in your time of sorrow, and may the good
memories of your mother live within you forever.

Nunc est bibendum.
******************
******************
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.

Dana wrote:
> Bicé's Mother passed away peacefully in her sleep this past Wednesday.
So
> Bicé has been busy running around making arrangements and taking care of
other various needs. Please keep her in your thoughts.

> Lorah E. Beck
> 1912 - 2007
> Lorah E. Beck, 94, a loving mother and grandmother, passed away
Wednesday,
> Feb. 28, 2007.
> Funeral: 12:30 p.m. Saturday at Bluebonnet Hills Memorial Chapel, 5725
Colleyville Blvd. Burial: Bluebonnet Hills Memorial Park. Visitation: 7