[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War Pity Party

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 9 11:10:30 PST 2007

Great, it will be good to see you.
If Daniel doesn't have the CD's copied that you wanted you can copy them
while you are at the party.

How's the sewing going? I brought all of my sewing stuff to Aingeal's so I
would have something to do while I was here for 10 days.

Dana

>Janie wrote:
Hi,

Eoghan and I will be there.

Janie

>From: "Dana" <sca004 at sbcglobal.net>
>To: "Loch Ruadh" <loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org>
>Subject: [Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War Pity Party
>Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 18:03:00 -0600
>
>Saturday, March 17th (Saint Patrick's Day)
>
>7 PM "ish" till whenever (as long as everyone is gone before Monday the
>19th...I expect Aingeal & Caerell home on Monday)
>
>Aingeal & Caerell's
>2604 Creekwood Lane
>Fort Worth, TX 76123
>Phone: 817-294-8136
>or 817-939-8150
>
>map
>http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?addr=2604+Creekwood+Lane&csz=Fort+Worth%2
C+TX+76123&country=us&new=1&name=&qty

>Food will be potluck and as always I will have coffee available.
>
>Bring your own drinks, chairs, favorite music CD's and you might want to
>wear something GREEN.
>Overnight space is available on the floor and couches if needed and/or
>desired. Bring your own bedding!!
>
>RSVP would be nice, but is not required, just come join our party.

Find what you need at prices you'll love. Compare products and save at MSN®
Shopping.
http://shopping.msn.com/default/shp/?ptnrid=37,ptnrdata=24102&tcode=T001MSN20A0701