[Loch-Ruadh] St. Paddy's GW Pity Party

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 18 12:20:03 PDT 2007

What Magdalia said!!

I would like to add my thanks for everyone for attending and sharing food,
laughter and conversation. The evening was very enjoyable and relaxing.
Thanks for all the help in cleaning up, made my morning coffee very
enjoyable. Now that Aingeal and Caerel's house is clean, anyone want to come
to my house...it could use a good cleaning!?!?

Dana