[Loch-Ruadh] Caravan update

Adam Harrison concrete_donkey at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 18 17:37:05 PDT 2007

Currently we're about an hour East of the TX-LA
border.

Padraig and Polydore left about 20 minutes before the
rest of us got on the road, and presumably didn't sit
at "terrible customer service Wendy's" for an hour.
They should be well into Texas by now.

The van has developed heating issues and we're letting
it cool down before continuing further.

I'm jacking WiFi from some random person nearby here
who left their network unsecure.  whee!

-Bjorn

--- Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin