[Loch-Ruadh] Also back home

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Mon Mar 19 06:43:38 PDT 2007

Thank you.  Chantel did have a good time!  She and her friend, Mouse, spent an hour goo-ing and gah-ing over the pictures of garb and tent decorations that we brought back.  Chantel assured me that the air mattress was fine for sleeping but is very firm in asserting that we WILL buy a portable heater before next Gulf War.  The kids had a good time with archery, new toys, etc.

  I, of course, always have a good time at Gulf War.  The time spent away from lunches at Burger King and McDonalds and the running around the field in armor with sword and board did me good, I weighed in 10 lbs. lighter this morning.

  Terrence

Kathy <dkv250 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  Glad you're home, hope Chantel and the kids had a great time at their first War.

Terry Sikes wrote:
Chantel, the kids, and I got home around 6:45. Still
unpacking, more to follow later.

Terrence

--- Dana wrote:

> Welcome back!! So glad to hear your trip back was
> safe and sound.
>
> Get some rest cause I can hardly wait to hear about
> how you did with your
> merchant booth, I'm sure you must have an
> interesting story or two.
>
> Dana
>

> Anna wrote:
> Clan MacFergus has arrived back home safely from the
> war. Anna

Catrin
Seneschal, Loch Ruadh
Loch Ruadh Rocks!