[Loch-Ruadh] Officer's Meeting Reminder

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 20 10:28:04 PDT 2007

The street just west of Summercrest is Canyon Cove. This dead-ends at Cumberland where you turn left, this turns into McKavett. If you get to the next dead-end you've gone too far. If you see a boat parked in the street, we're catty-corner across from it, prior or past depends on far far you went in the first place. I believe the orientation would be north east of the boat.

  See you there!

Crystal Dozier <floriablackdragon at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  Officer's Meeting
Wed March 21
7:30 pm

This is an open meeting. All members of the populace are encouraged to attend.
Please note the new location of Officer's Meeting.

At the home of Lady Catrin and Lord Tegward
1016 McKavett Dr
Burleson, TX 76028

For directions:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&country=US&popflag=1&latlongtype=internal&latitude=c%2F0tHSJVogZbFmfcyTy9MA%3D%3D&longitude=JCcIlrms%2FckoTY%2BQjCjq3Q%3D%3D&name=&phone=&level=ADDRESS&addtohistory=&cat=&address=1016+Mckavett+Dr&city=Burleson&state=TX&zipcode=76028-9304