[Loch-Ruadh] Update on Amber

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 29 18:43:46 PDT 2007

Negative blood tests are good, sitting around waiting for Monday will seem
like an eternity. I will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers.

Dana

Padraig wrote:

Amber just got a call from our doctor - her CAT scan shows a mass in her
intestines.  The blood tests all came back negative, praise God, but she
has to go consult with a surgeon on Monday, I guess to find out if they're
going to do a biopsy or just remove the mass.

I will not be attending Springfaire, but I will probably bring Joshua with
me to the Post-GW meeting and fighter practice on Sunday.

Nunc est bibendum.