[Loch-Ruadh] Springfaire plans

Kevin Valliquette grimolfr at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 21:31:51 PDT 2007

Greetings, Loch Ruadh! Michele and I have been planning to be at
Springfaire, but are reconsidering pending weather reports on the morrow. We
may stay a bit closer and visit our friends in Namron if Thor continues to
be so rowdy. So, we may or may not be there.

On another note, I have been remiss in chiming in here since Gulf War (I am
still not caught up on all my e-mail and such) and saying what a marvelous
time I had with so many of you! After the war, we took our time getting
home, stopping over in Vicksburg Sunday night and spending Monday seeing
some Civil War stuff, checking out the downtown architecture, eating at a
little mom 'n' pop place, and so on. On Tuesday we stopped in Dallas to do
some shopping at the fabric district on Perth, and we came away with some
glorious linens for new garb!

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well and has a great weekend whether we see
you or not. For next month, I plan to attend Wiesenfeuer and Bordermarch
Baronials, so look forward to seeing any of you who may be at those events.

Lord Grímólfr Einarsson
Titled Bard of Loch Ruadh

--
Tip: If your comic book geek isn't loudly complaining about something, check
carefully - you might have blacked out and killed it.