[Loch-Ruadh] Springfaire

CL Nurmi cnurmi at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 30 09:12:29 PDT 2007

Please also accept my condolences as well.
  We will pray for your family,God be with you.
  Constance L.Culvern

Julie Self <julie_self at hotmail.com> wrote:
  How horrible! Please accept my sincerest condolences. If you need anything
please don't hesitate to ask.

Gwenllian
Loch Ruadh Rocks!

Beam me sideways, Scottie. These people don't know which way is up!