[Loch-Ruadh] Change of Plans

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 30 11:45:55 PDT 2007

Well, I hope Dana., Aingeal, and Kaz and Crew are soon returned to good health and that you will all be well enough to attend FP on Sunday. That Padraig's foot heals, and Amber's difficulties come to naught. That Caterina and Caera find solace from their losses. That no one else falls ill or comes to grief.
  Continued thoughts of support and comfort also go out to Dunstan and Bice.
  Best wishes for complete and speedy recoveries, and an ease to emotional pains.

  Catrin

Angeal <clan_mac at charter.net> wrote:
  With the weather and my recent fight with bronchitis, we will not be
attending.

Aingeal