[Loch-Ruadh] Weather

Tim yukon at ddsob.com
Sat Mar 31 20:35:06 PDT 2007

Sorry about not responding before but have had family over here all day (my
folks came in yesterday afternoon about 2 hours before the real bad stuff
hit).  Everyone in my family are fine (Ceara and son, Erik and girlfriend,
oldest son Scott and family, my parents and of course Francesca and I).
Like Bear and Brighid, we got real high winds, torrential downpour and lots
of lightning and thunder but no noted tornadoes.  I had to convince Erik and
his girlfriend to wait yesterday evening to wait before heading home until
the bad stuff had passed.  They were over here having dinner with my folks.
I hope this finds Rob, Pook and girls safe and able to get back to their
house soon.

Sean

"If I have to explain, you wouldn't understand"