[Loch-Ruadh] mom

j_greywolf at earthlink.net j_greywolf at earthlink.net
Thu May 3 05:56:23 PDT 2007

for those of you   who i did not call    mom passed away  around noon today she was ready to go home   i will let you all know what can be done later     one of my thoughts would be a donation to the American  heart assn.      another  thing  close  to her heart was  the senior adult ministry  at our church     Connell baptist church    4736 bryce  ft worth  TX 76107?    ( if you choose the church
 be sure to write what it is for.)   thanks for all  your prayers . i don't think  we will make populis
   wolfie

Lord j_greywolf at earthlink.net
to the kingdom and ,
the one from who all blessings flow