[Loch-Ruadh] Shed Work Party

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Fri May 11 08:57:47 PDT 2007

And I just realized I didn't include the directions to Elizabeth's, so
here they are:

640 Kerry St Crowley, TX 76036

>From Loop 820 or I-20:
South on Crowley Road to Crowley
East on Crescent Springs Drive (South of street light at the Dairy Queen)
Right at end of street, Right on Kerry Street.
2nd house on left.

>From I-35 W:
Exit 1187 (Rendon Crowley Road) and go to red light in Crowley (CVS on
corner at light)
North (right turn) onto Crowley Road (note: construction)
Through next red-light intersection, past the Sonic and down the hill
Right turn on Crescent Springs Drive
Right at end of street, Right on Kerry Street.
2nd house on left.

      or

Exit and go west on Alta Mesa, Sycamore School Road, or Risinger Road
South (left turn) onto Crowley Road