[Loch-Ruadh] Today is..

Ketchakat ketchakat at gmail.com
Fri May 25 05:32:19 PDT 2007

I'll have you know I'm with Vivian celebrating the 9th anniversary of my
29th birthday. *nods*
I also notice that you didn't annouce your OWN birthday.  Since she put our
ages out there Dearest Mother will be ....*drum roll*.......57 on June 14th.

I may be getting older...but you'll always be older than me!

And back to the subject of this email, Happy Birthday Ceara!!!