[Loch-Ruadh] Today is..

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Fri May 25 08:49:59 PDT 2007

I'm always amazed at the need of those with less than a half century under
their belts to deduct years.  Hey, I've earned my years, and I'm claiming
every one of them.  Not that it would hurt my feelings to be *physically*
18 years old again, you understand.  ;-)

Nunc est bibendum.
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.