[Loch-Ruadh] Highland Games Info

Ceatta o Gulcleth ceatta at flash.net
Tue May 29 19:26:45 PDT 2007

The following is a Public Service Announcement:

For those gentles who are helping us setup for the Highland Games on Friday,
please appear at the shed at around 12 noon.  If you can't be there, please
be at Maverick Stadium at about 1:00 p.m.

Tickets will be available Saturday and Sunday at the "Will Call" window at
the gate.  They will have both your Mundane name and SCA name (in that
order)

And, if there is anyone who wishes to act as a Waterbearer for the even,
please contact me or Lady Aislyn off-list.

Thank you.

You main return to normal webbing.

In Service to Our Great Barony, Baron and Baroness,
Lord Ceatta
Elfsea Demo Coordinator Emeritus
aliquantulus ferment nunquam vulnero quisquam
(a little ferment never hurt anyone)
Ceatta at flash.net