[Loch-Ruadh] Warlord-wedding

Chris Harper bice at backroadsoftexas.com
Tue May 29 20:14:20 PDT 2007

That didn't come through right; let's try again.
Bice

With all that you all had to overcome and still be laughing and
glowing, then this must surely be a marriage made in heaven.  May
you have every happiness.

Bicé

The wedding was pretty hilarious, but at least it
didn't rain on us in the hour and a half we were at
the park in Terrell.  Padraig can probably tell you a
few of the funnier parts.  The photographer backed
out, the flowers never showed up, the bridesmaid was
drunk, the rings almost didn't get there, the cake
almost didn't get there.  We got married though and we
both are still glowing.

Terrence and Chantel