[Loch-Ruadh] mom

CL Nurmi cnurmi at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 3 08:09:27 PDT 2007

I am sorry for your loss also.
  It has been close to 6 years now and I think of her often,her birthday was May 11,which fell on Mothers day a lot.
  My mom was a florist ,so we spent many of her BD's in the shop,that's how I learned the trade,her mother was also.
  Her favorite expression was always "I wish I was rich instead of talented"
  It was rough growing up but I try to remember the good instead of the bad.
  Mom will stay in your heart my friend,she's always just a dream away.
  God be with you always.
  Constance(C.L.C.N.)

Madelina de Lindesay <lymadelina at earthlink.net> wrote:
  Wolfie,

I am so sorry for your loss. I know your heart will hurt for quite some time, and I hope your fond memories of the good times you had with your mother will help ease your burden. Take comfort in knowing she is no longer in pain.

God bless you and your family,
Madelina