[Loch-Ruadh] Gate Trip

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 13 10:18:09 PDT 2007

As previously discussed, all info/questions pertaining to Gulf War Land/Gate should go through the gulfwarcoordinator at lochruadh.org e-mail so that all involved can stay abreast of what's going on. You can cc the loch ruadh list, but the coordinator e-mail is the official archive.

Alric and Fiona <sidhe01 at swbell.net> wrote:
  Who exactly is going on the gate trip?

At last count it, as I know it from what I've heard,

Alric
Kaz
Padraig
Gruffyd
Duckie
Ben (gator)
Elizabeth
Aingael

Is there anyone else? We really need a couple of more men - strong backs ya know.

Also I will be bringing
a 100' extension cord,
a cordless drill driver,
A snake (so we can put a rope under the road again)
Coffee
Water hose

I have available if needed: (someone sing out if I need to dig any of this stuff out)

Wheel barrow
Shovels (square and Round tip)
Hoes (Pointed and square)
Rakes (Leaf and garden)
Loppers
Long handled lopper
Broadcast Spreader
Weedeater
Pump Up Sprayer
Broadcast and cart type seed/fertilizer spreader
Large hammers