[Loch-Ruadh] cathal?

Clint Gallon cgallon at gmail.com
Mon May 14 14:29:04 PDT 2007

Im living up in Glendale (West side of the Phoenix Metro area). Am working
in Chandler (south east side of phoenix) and playing in the barony of
atenveldt (middle fo phoenix). Havent met anyone specifically from Casa
Grande yet but im sure you can check out their webpage
http://granholme.tripod.com/  Shire of Granholme.
Ill see you at some events soon. :)

-- Cathal/Clint

On 5/14/07, erinn holloway <mom3badboys at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hey I  heard that Cathal was still on this list. If so, Cathal we are
> moving to Casa Grande at the end of the month...
> Where are you? I knew you said Phoenix... but you know people sometmes say
> Phx. and mean any of the many cities in the vicinity. Do you know anything
> of the Casa Grande group?
> Soon and happy to be a Zoney once again
> Emma
>

> 'I'm through; I must give up optimism after all... It is a mania for
> saying things are well when one is in hell". Voltaire

What man is a man who does not make the world better. - Balian of Ibelin