[Loch-Ruadh] Warlord plans

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 22 06:13:48 PDT 2007

We will all be happy to see you and your newcomers there, and will delight in sharing song and revelry with you.

Kevin Valliquette <grimolfr at gmail.com> wrote:
  Greetings, Loch Ruadh! I am planning to be at Warlord and greatly look
forward to seeing as many of you as are present, and doing a bit o' singin',
to boot. ;) The fair Lady Michele will be in attendance, as well, and she
is bringing her sister and said sister's gentleman friend, neither of whom
have previously attended a gathering of our good society. I trust that I
know which camp I will be able to show them as a prime example of the best
hospitality Ansteorra -- or any kingdom -- has to offer.

Eagerly awaiting the week's end,

Lord Grímólfr Einarsson
Titled Bard of Loch Ruadh