[Loch-Ruadh] X-IMail-SPAM-Premium Re: Gate Pictures

Chris Harper bice at backroadsoftexas.com
Tue May 22 20:29:18 PDT 2007

Good pictures!  I especially liked #'s 33 and 161; even if you can't see the
faces.  I have to agree with Kaz; there are some hard working people in
those pictures.  Can't wait to see it finished.

Bicé

The site for the gate photos is http://webpages.charter.net/lughnasad/
The photos are being uploaded currently.  Please give us about a half hour
to finish the loading.  I hope everyone appreciates the pictures.  I could
not have done this with out Karl loaning me the camera. If you have any
question please contact me.

Aingeal