[Loch-Ruadh] OT request

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 30 16:33:48 PDT 2007

If anyone has Medieval Times discount coupons from the Entertainment PassBooks that they do not plan to use, I would really appreciate being able to use them. My Mom wants to go for her Birthday, and I nearly choked when I saw the prices. There are 9 of us that would be going, all in the adult age category. I did find out that if it's your Birthday month you get in free with proof of DOB and 3 adult paid admissions, so that might be the way to go.

  I found $7.00 discounts on-line, but I think the passBook discounts are $15.00.

  Thanks for your time,
  Catrin