[Loch-Ruadh] mom

erinn holloway mom3badboys at yahoo.com
Thu May 3 15:19:10 PDT 2007

v sad to hear that

"j_greywolf at earthlink.net" <j_greywolf at earthlink.net> wrote:  for those of you who i did not call mom passed away around noon today  she was ready to go home i will let you all know what can be done later  one of my thoughts would be a donation to the American heart assn.  another thing close to her heart was the senior adult ministry at our  church Connell baptist church 4736 bryce ft worth TX 76107? ( if you  choose the church
 be sure to write what it is for.)   thanks for all  your prayers . i don't think  we will make populis
   wolfie

Lord j_greywolf at earthlink.net
to the kingdom and ,
the one from who all blessings flow

'I’m through; I must give up optimism after all... It is a mania for saying things are well when one is in hell”. Voltaire