[Loch-Ruadh] travelers?

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Mon May 21 12:37:58 PDT 2007

We are indeed on our way home, at the moment not far from Rosenfeld.

While the gste is not complete, it is assembled and in place, with the
foundations poured, and the first layer of the wall covering applied up to
about 7 feet.  The most difficult part of the task, actually getting the
structure in place, is done, no mean feat with just 8 people to muscle
several hundred pounds of wood and chicken wire upright (I'm telling you,
Orville, this thing will never fly!). However, completing the coving will
require another trip.

There are many picutres, and I'm sure they will be put online as soon as
possible.

But I think we have sufficient reason to celebrate.  :-)

Padraig
(via my laptop and aircard from Kaz's motorhome)
--
Nunc est bibendum.