[Loch-Ruadh] Gate Pictures

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 23 14:47:51 PDT 2007

What an amazing amount of work done by these intrepid travelers! Again I say VIVAT.
  The pics a a great memorial to be shared for years to come.
  Thank you one and all for the exceptional service you have shown to the Shire.

Aingeal <clan_mac at charter.net> wrote:
  The site for the gate photos is http://webpages.charter.net/lughnasad/
The photos are being uploaded currently. Please give us about a half hour
to finish the loading. I hope everyone appreciates the pictures. I could
not have done this with out Karl loaning me the camera. If you have any
question please contact me.

Aingeal