[Loch-Ruadh] Today is..

CL Nurmi cnurmi at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 25 13:33:53 PDT 2007

Hey some day I'll get a discount at restaurants,Theaters ,hotels,etc.
  Withe age comes knowledge as well as these.
  I live to drive the kids bonkers,its payback for all those darn gray hairs I have now.
  Revenge will happen someday when they get that age.
  Constance

Jacklyn Crisp <jcrisp415 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Oh, to be that young again and know what I know
Rose
--- Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin