[Loch-Ruadh] Also, Also Home safe

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 4 15:43:45 PST 2007

I am home and Tom has fed us, Aingeal Caerell and Tippy should be home any
time now.  I feel better and will feel much better after a shower!!

Had a great time...Vivat Rosenfeld!! It was great to see people I hadn't
seen in years. Their Graces, Michael and Mikela sat with us and it was so
much fun to talk to old friends.  Yes, Bice I remembered to tell them both
that Tor's Mom said Hi.

Thanks to everyone that camped with us, we had a great time and appreciated
all the help.