[Loch-Ruadh] TransSiberian Orchestra

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Thu Nov 15 08:36:55 PST 2007

I'm getting ready to order tickets and need input. This will be December 28,
2007, at the American Airlines Center in Dallas. They will be about $55 each
with tax. We would be one level higher in the seating in section 211. Last
year we were in 108. Section 209 has some handicapped and larger seats, but
not many. The seating chart is at
http://www.ticketmaster.com/seatingchart/98723/4365 .

So far I have the following.

Gary Shone                        3 tickets

Caelin                                    2 tickets

Fearghus and Acelyn      2 tickets (section 209)

Alric                                       1 ticket (section 209)

Judi Miller                           8 tickets

DFT Raffle                           2 tickets

Crandall                                1 ticket

I need to know today if possible. She will hold the seats, but only for a
short time.

In service,

Caelin on Andrede