[Loch-Ruadh] Card Weaving???

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Mon Nov 26 15:35:36 PST 2007

I'm sure it would be ok just to come and watch.  I will bring whatever coffee cans I can and probably a couple of 2 liter bottles to use for the same purpose.

  Terrence

Jacklyn Crisp <jcrisp415 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Will it be ok to just come and watch? Will there be a
handout?

Rose
--- George Boles wrote:

> I would love to do a hands on project and I have
> everything except the cards and the coffee cans.
> Will Stella be selling card sets? and does anyone
> have coffee cans they would be willing to loan/sell.
>
> Fiona
>
> Terry Sikes wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> Here is the e-mail I received from Mistress Stella:
>
> *Hi,
> *If people want to do a hands on project they should
> *bring a loom, 2 balls of light colored string, 2
> *balls of dark colored string (crochet cotton works
> *well), 4 coffee cans with plastic lids (I will
> bring
> *extra coffee cans), a set of 24 weaving cards and a
> *shuttle.
> *If anyone has questions, they can talk to me about
> it
> *at Elfsea Moot Monday night.
> *Bye- Stella
>

> Hope to see you all Tuesday.
>
> Terrence
>
> --- Kathy wrote:
>
> > Greetings, hope everyone had a wonderful
> > Thanksgiving Day.
> >
> > The last time a Card Weaving Class was held I
> > believe there was a list of supplies to bring to
> the
> > class. Will this be necessary for this class, and
> if
> > so could we get the list again. One of the things
> > needed was a coffee can with the lid, I think, and
> > don't remember if there was anything else.
> >

> > Catrin
> > Loch Ruadh Rocks!

Jacky

"Life may not be the party for which we hoped, but while we are here we might as well Dance."
Celebrate, Remember and Fight Back!!