[Loch-Ruadh] Sunday's Fighter Practice

Kaz kaz.od.wolin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 07:00:43 PST 2007

Firstly, I apologize for the late notice.

This Sunday's Fighter Practice is being moved in both date and time. The
practice will move to Saturday, Dec 1 and will take place at the Central
Regional practice as detailed below. I encourage everyone to attend. I
understand that high level fighters from 3 other Kingdoms will be in
attendance. I understand that mildly inclement weather will not hinder this
practice as they have secured pavillions to fight under. If you have any
questions, please contact me.

*On December 1st in the DFW metroplex of the central region we're holding
another practice and we'd like to invite anyone not attending an event that
weekend to join us.   This practice is scheduled to begin at 11 a.m. and
will run until at least 4 p.m.  Centurion Hrafn has secured a pavillion at
Bob Eden park in Euless, TX.  901 Mid-Cities Blvd West, Euless, Texas 76039.
*

* *

*http://www.euless.org/pacs/rental/pavilions.htm
*<http://www.euless.org/pacs/rental/pavilions.htm>