[Loch-Ruadh] Veterans Day Thank You

PBW PBW_RN at charter.net
Sun Nov 11 07:38:14 PST 2007

To all the men and women of Loch Ruadh who have served our Nation in uniform
I thank you.

To the veterans among us: Thank you. The sacrifice of your brothers and
sisters in arms will not be forgotten. Your service and dedication to
country is not forgotten.
To those who served in times of peace: I thank you. You entered into a job
with knowledge you may have been called upon to defend our nations rights
and freedom.
To those who are serving now: Thank you. May God keep you safe while you
serve our nation during these troubled times.

Magdalia/Pook
Proud daughter of a veteran Msgt-ret USAF who served during the Vietnam war
Proud daughter-in-law of Msgt-ret USAF who served during times of war
Proud Aunt of 2 nephews USMC and USAF.