[Loch-Ruadh] Card Weaving???

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Fri Nov 23 14:53:28 PST 2007

Let me contact M. Stella and see what would be good to bring.  She did say that whe will have some supplies available that she could bring for people to purchase there.

  Terrence

Kathy <dkv250 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  Greetings, hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day.

The last time a Card Weaving Class was held I believe there was a list of supplies to bring to the class. Will this be necessary for this class, and if so could we get the list again. One of the things needed was a coffee can with the lid, I think, and I don't remember if there was anything else.

Catrin
Loch Ruadh Rocks!