[Loch-Ruadh] Card Weaving???

PBW PBW_RN at charter.net
Sat Nov 24 22:38:22 PST 2007

If I could add just a note here. As someone who has done card weaving
(though not with a loom, I used me and a tree!) please take note of Mistress
Stella's suggestion of crochet COTTON. If you get yarn/fiber that is acrylic
your project will knot and fray and become a huge frustrating tangle. So
take the extra couple of minutes and read the fiber content on the labels of
whatever you get to work with and make sure it's 100% cotton!

Magdalia/Pookie