[Loch-Ruadh] Card Weaving???

Scotty Rogers redneckpagan at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 27 11:32:28 PST 2007

Thanks!  Is this the same as Inkle loom weaving??  It has been toooo many years.  I've done Inkle loom weaving (in a galaxy far, far away...) and have only seen card weaving from then.

  Thanks for checking for me for hand-out/notes.

  Bree

Dana <sca004 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  Not a problem, will save you a handout if there is one and if someone takes
notes I'll try to get a copy of them for you.

*¨¨*:.(¯`'.¸ Dana ¸.'´¯) .:*¨¨*

Dana,

I'm very interested in this class; however, I am scheduled to work 16
hours mundanely on Tuesday/Wednesday (3pm - 7am) and will not be able to
attend.

The class sounded like it was for those with some experience, as opposed
to newbies, but if a handout is supplied, would someone please pick one up
for me? Would anyone mind sharing their notes?

Bright Blessings,
Thegn Brianna

Dana wrote:
I will donate extra cotton thread and cardboard coasters that can be used
for card weaving.

The purpose of the coffee cans are to keep the balls of thread from rolling
away from you and becoming a tangled mess. 2 litre bottles can be used if
your ball of thread will fit inside it. You need to cut out an opening on
the side for the thread to go into the bottle and pull the thread up through
the bottle top. I have used both coffee cans and 2 litre bottles but I'm
sure there are other containers that could be used.

I don't know about handouts but it is an interesting class to observe.