[Loch-Ruadh] Yule Revel is coming!!!

alric & Fiona sidhe01 at swbell.net
Mon Oct 8 19:18:35 PDT 2007

I don't know about anyone else, but I need to work on new garb. Therefore, I have received permission from the captain to hold an impromptu garb workshop sponsored by the Seadrake shiphold.

When:  Saturday, October 13th @10:00 until whenever we get too tired to sew anymore
Where: Captain Alric's home @ Sidehill Keep
            108 NE Rosamond St., Burleson, TX

Bring sewing machines, fabric and anything else you think you might need, to make whatever garb you wish to work on.  There will be crew in attendance available to assist with your projects.

All are invited to come and join in as we endeavor to garb ourselves appropriately for Yule Revel (or any other ocassion you wish).

We will do a potluck lunch, so bring something to share.

Fiona inghean ui Mheadhra
First Officer/Seadrake