[Loch-Ruadh] Yule Revel is coming!!!

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 8 22:14:08 PDT 2007

Count me in! I need to work on Yule garb for AT LEAST
myself and Melodie.

See you there!

Kat the Blackhearted
Midshipman & Web Mistress, Seadrake

I don't know about anyone else, but I need to work on
new garb. Therefore, I have received permission from
the captain to hold an impromptu garb workshop
sponsored by the Seadrake shiphold.

When:  Saturday, October 13th @10:00 until whenever we
get too tired to sew anymore
Where: Captain Alric's home @ Sidehill Keep
            108 NE Rosamond St., Burleson, TX

Bring sewing machines, fabric and anything else you
think you might need, to make whatever garb you wish
to work on.  There will be crew in attendance
available to assist with your projects.

All are invited to come and join in as we endeavor to
garb ourselves appropriately for Yule Revel (or any
other ocassion you wish).

We will do a potluck lunch, so bring something to
share.

Fiona inghean ui Mheadhra
First Officer/Seadrake